As an alternative to electric light source, LED flood lights have been recognized by more and more people and have been applied in many fields.
Its main features are as follows:
1. Life characteristics: Generally, gas discharge lamps such as incandescent lamps, fluorescent lamps, and energy-saving lamps have filaments or electrodes, and the sputtering effect of filaments or electrodes is an essential component to limit lamp life. High frequency electrodeless discharge lamps are not required or less maintenance and are very reliable. Compared with other lamps: 60 times the number of incandescent lamps, 12 times for energy-saving lamps, 12 times for fluorescent lamps, and 20 times for high-pressure mercury lamps. The long life of floodlights greatly reduces maintenance troubles and replacement times, saving money. Material costs and labor costs ensure long-term normal use. Since the floodlight has no electrodes, it is a combination lamp based on the principle of electromagnetic induction and the principle of fluorescent discharge, so it has no inevitable component of life limit.
2. Energy saving: Compared with incandescent lamps, energy saving is about 75%. The luminous flux of 85W floodlights is roughly equivalent to the luminous flux of 500W incandescent lamps.
3. Environmental protection: It uses solid amalgam, even if it is destroyed, it will not pollute the environment. More than 99% of it can be recycled, which is a true green light source.
4. No stroboscopic: Due to its high operating frequency, it has a “no stroboscopic effect”, which will not cause eye fatigue and protect eye health.
5. Good color rendering: the color rendering index is greater than 80, the light color is soft, and the natural color of the object is illuminated.
6. Color temperature optional: from 2700k~6500k, customers can choose according to their needs, and can also be made into color bulbs for garden decoration lighting.
7. High visible light ratio: When illuminating, the visible light ratio is greater than 80%, and the visual effect is good.
8. No preheating is required. It can be started and restarted immediately, without the phenomenon that multiple switches share the electrode discharge lamp.
9. Excellent electrical performance: high power factor, low current harmonics, constant voltage supply, constant light flux output.
10, the installation adaptability: can be installed in any direction, without restrictions.
LED Flood lights are the best way to simulate bulbs and candles by evenly illuminating objects at specific points to each direction.
Main scope of application: billboards, highways, railway tunnels, bridges and culverts, squares, buildings, etc. LED Flood light: A floodlight is a "point source" that can be uniformly illuminated in all directions. The illumination range can be adjusted arbitrarily to create a shadow for the object. LED Flood lights are one of the most widely used sources in rendering, and "standard floodlights" are used to illuminate the entire scene without a specific range. Scenes can be coordinated with some floodlights to produce better results. It should be noted that the floodlights cannot be built too much, otherwise the effect of the picture will be dull.
Therefore, in the usual production effect, we must pay more attention to the overall effect of lighting parameters and layout, the impact on the light perception of the scene, more experience, master the lighting matching skills.