LED is widely used in daily life with its superior performance characteristics. However, as lighting fixtures, there are many common failures of LED lamps in life. Part of the reason is because of our use methods and our daily failure to maintain and maintain them.
So, how to maintain the lamp to prolong the service life?
1. It is best to turn on the lamp for an hour every day, because there is moisture in the air, it can completely evaporate the moisture in the patch and prolong the service life of the lamp.
2. Please check your own circuit. Is there a weak light when the lamp is installed? That is because after the switch is installed, the neutral wire and the live wire may be reversed, which will cause damage to the lamp for a long time.
3. Try not to switch frequently when using lamps. When the lamp is frequently started, the current passing through the (patch) is greater than the current during normal operation, which makes the (patch) temperature rise sharply and accelerate sublimation, which will greatly reduce its service life. Therefore, it is necessary to minimize the number of switching of the lamp.
4. It is best not to clean the lamp with water, just wipe it with a dry cloth dampened with water. If you accidentally touch the water, try to wipe it dry as much as possible. Don't wipe it after turning on the light.
5. Do not change the structure of the lamp during cleaning and maintenance, and do not change the parts of the lamp at will. After maintenance, the lamp should be installed as it is. Do not miss or install the lamp parts.
The above is some small knowledge about the daily maintenance of LED lamps. Although it is only a lamp, it also requires us to maintain and maintain it. Only in this way can the occurrence of lamp failures be reduced and the service life of the lamp can be extended.