Common fault performance of led panel lamp?
1. Darkening around
This phenomenon is often a light guide plate problem.
2. Light turns blue or yellow
1) Adjust the distance between the lamp bead and the light guide plate, or replace 3T with 4T, because the refractive index of blue light is different from that of yellow light.
2) It may also be a problem with the lamp bead. Replace the lamp bead.
3. Large aluminum frame joint
4. Bright edges and spots appear
5. Water ripple appears
This is caused by current pulsation. Replace the power supply.
6. Low luminous flux measurement
Distributed photometer and high-quality lamp beads are used
In case of thermal expansion of PMMA, the lamp bead may be pressed to blue or even dead.
What are the common causes of LED panel lamp damage?
LED panel light is very popular because of its energy-saving, environmental protection, long life, good lighting and other characteristics. It is almost everywhere in homes, offices, hospitals and shopping malls. However, people often do not use it properly in daily life, resulting in its "longevity". What are the common causes of LED panel light damage? Yenhua Lighting, the manufacturer of LED lamps, will tell you!
1. The sudden rise of power supply voltage, surge and voltage instability lead to LED panel lamp burning.
2. The short circuit of a component or printed line or other wires in the circuit forms a local short circuit of the led power supply path, which increases the voltage at this place, and the solder joints are faulty or loose.
3. Some LED panel lamps are damaged due to their own quality and thus form a short circuit. Its original voltage drop is transferred to other LEDs. The internal resistance of the LED changes and the voltage on the LED is uneven.
4. The temperature inside the lamp is too high, which will deteriorate the characteristics of LED; Local temperature rise inside the lamp is too fast; The temperature is too high during welding or tin dipping.
5. The water in the lamp is conductive. The hot air in the enclosed lamp accumulates to form water vapor or fog.
6. In the light source test, the light source is quickly turned on and off, and the charge between electrodes is discharged (that is, it fades out gradually when it is turned off).
7. Washing water erosion and ultrasonic nanowave during washing.
8. Live line operation; All jigs and fixtures shall be anti-static; Maintain the temperature and humidity of the environment.