Road lighting is an important part of urban lighting. Traditional street lamps are often used. High-pressure sodium lamps emit 360-degree light, and the shortcomings of light loss cause huge waste of energy. At present, the global environment is deteriorating and countries are developing clean energy. With the rapid growth of the national economy, the contradiction between China's energy supply and demand has become increasingly prominent, and there is a serious shortage of power supply. Energy conservation is an urgent problem to be solved. Therefore, the development of new high-efficiency, energy-saving, long-life, high color rendering index, environmentally friendly LED street lights is of great significance for urban lighting energy conservation.
LED street light is different from conventional street light. The LED light source is low-voltage DC power supply, high-efficiency white light synthesized by GaN-based power type blue LED and yellow. It has high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response, high color rendering index, etc. Unique advantages can be widely applied to the road. The cover can be made with high temperature resistance up to 135 degrees and low temperature resistance up to -45 degrees.
1. its own characteristics: the unidirectional nature of light, no light diffusion, to ensure light efficiency.
2. LED street light has a unique secondary optical design, the light of the LED street light is irradiated to the area of the required illumination, further improving the light efficiency to achieve energy saving purposes.
3. LED has reached 110-130lm / W, and there is still a lot of room for development, the theoretical value of 360lm / W. The luminous efficiency of the high-pressure sodium lamp increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficacy LED street lamp is stronger than the high-pressure sodium lamp; (this overall luminous effect is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of the high-pressure sodium lamp above 250W is higher than that of the LED lamp. ).
4. The color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high-pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high-pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps reaches 75 or more. From the perspective of visual psychology, the same brightness is achieved, and the illumination of LED street lamps can be averaged. More than 20% lower than high pressure sodium lamps.
5. the light decay is small, the light decay of less than 3% in one year, still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, and the high-pressure sodium light decays, which has dropped by more than 30% in a year or so. Therefore, the LED street lamp is designed to use power. Can be lower than high pressure sodium lamps.
6. LED street lights have automatic control energy-saving devices, which can achieve the maximum possible power reduction and save energy when meeting the lighting requirements of different time periods. It can realize computer dimming, time-segment control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection and other humanized functions.
7. long life: can use more than 50,000 hours, providing three years of quality assurance. The downside is that the life of the power supply is not guaranteed.
8. high light efficiency: the use of chips above ≥ 100LM, compared to the traditional high-pressure sodium lamp can save more than 75%.
9. easy to install: no need to add cables without rectifiers, etc., directly installed on the pole or the light source nested in the original lamp housing.
10. excellent heat dissipation control: summer temperature control below 45 degrees, and passive cooling, summer heat protection is insufficient.
11. reliable quality: circuit power supply all use high-quality components, each LED has a separate overcurrent protection, no need to worry about damage.
12. uniform light color: no lens, do not increase the brightness and sacrifice uniform light color, so as to ensure no aperture light color uniform.
13. LED does not contain harmful metal mercury, will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
The energy saving effect of the above principle is remarkable, and the high-pressure sodium lamp can save more than 60% of electricity.
Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, the maintenance cost of LED street lamps is extremely low. After comparison, the total input cost can be recovered in less than 6 years.
1. Single LED power is low. In order to obtain high power, multiple parallel connections are required.
2. low color rendering. The color displayed under the illumination of the LED is not as true as the incandescent lamp, which is analyzed from the spectral distribution and is a technical problem.
3. light spots. Due to defects in the manufacturing process of the white LED itself and the matching error with the reflective cup or lens, the "yellow circle" problem is easily caused.
4. LED illumination uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out, the illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated, so the secondary optical design must be carried out so that the light intensity distribution map is bat-shaped.
5. LED light fade problem. Compared to low-power LEDs, the light decay of high-power LED street lights will be much better. However, low-power LED heat dissipation is small. The high-power LED is a problem that there is no way to solve the problem of heat dissipation, and the brightness will be significantly reduced after heating, so the power cannot be made large. The largest LED street light sold in the market is 360W.
Road lighting is closely related to people's production and life. With the acceleration of social urbanization, LED street lights gradually take advantage of directional illumination, low power consumption, good driving characteristics, fast response, high seismic capacity, long service life and environmental protection. Entering people's vision and becoming the world's most new generation of energy-saving light source to replace the advantages of traditional light sources, LED street lights will become the best choice for energy-saving renovation of road lighting.